Tender - Event Management
Greetings from the Organizing Committee
The specifications for the quote and requirements for the conference to be appointment of event management (EM) are as follows:
PLEASE QUOTE FOR 3000, 4000 AND 5000 DELEGATES
- Preparation of the HALLS A and B - seating arrangements and Stage setup as required . Halls A and B are the main convention center at CTC.
- Linking the Halls during the inauguration ceremony and if necessary during the plenary session during the morning sessions.
- The Inauguration ceremony on the day 1 will be attended by VIP with security protocols and the arrangements should be made to facilitate the same.
- The layout for the exhibition area in Halls 1,2 and 3 are given in the figure below. There will be three Lecture Halls also in the Hall 2 and 3 The partitioning for the Halls and the exhibition area have to be made by the Event Management Team - in accordance to safety measures.
- Provision of AV power supply and power supply to the exhibition area
- External Covered Shamiana for the registration area just before the admin office.
- There will be partitioning within the convention area outside the halls
- Security arrangements
- Volunteers for registration and may I help you
- Arrangements for the Inauguration and Banquet dinner.
- Arrangements for the Dining area in coordination with the caterers - coordination is vital.
- Coordination with the Registration committee
- Provision of Coffee kiosks in front of halls
- Provision of bottled water at vital areas.
- Hall volunteers to coordinate with hall managers.
- Preparation of Badges and barcode reading of the same
- Delegate kit disbursement during the conference.
- The registration area networking and personal to do the registration. Spot registration will also be done.
- All necessary Govt permissions for the conference
- Coordination of the Govenment secutity for the VIP inauguration ceremony on the 8th.
- External branding within the CTC. Internal Standees for program and signages
- Periodic sms and email to attendees
- Volunteers to contact faculty and make sure they are available at the correct place during the conference
- Volunteers to man the Preview rooms and facilitate slides being loaded.
DO NOT QUOTE FOR :
- Audiovisual - meaning the LED screens and Audio visuals
- Catering services during the conferences
- Delegate kit procurement
SEPARATE QUOTE MAY BE SENT FOR :
- Hotels if any available with you during the period of 7th till 11th Dec 2022
The tender will close on the 29th June 2022. Any further clarifications please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org